Angular Js Vs React Js : Which is the Best For Your Web Development Project
- Overview Of Angular Js Vs React Js
- What Is Angularjs ?
- Features of AngularJS
- Full-fledged MVC framework
- HTML based user interface
- Good community support
- Full-fledged MVC framework
- Advantages Of Angularjs
- Disadvantages Of Angular Js
- When To Choose Angular Over React?
- What is ReactJS?
- Features Of React Js
- JSX 5
- One-way data binding of the data
- Virtual DOM
- Advantages Of React Js
- Disadvantages Of React Js
- When To Choose React Over Angular?
- Difference Between Reactjs And Angularjs
- Now let us look at the key differences between AngularJS and ReactJS.
- AngularJS or ReactJS: Which is a Better Choice for Front-end App Developers?
- Final thoughts: Angular Js Vs React Js Which Is Better
Overview Of Angular Js Vs React Js
What Is Angularjs ?
open-source framework, which is why it is available free of cost. Mainly it is
used to develop single-page applications. Search engine giant Google maintains
it. If we look at the statistics provided by statista, AngularJS covered almost 20% market share in 2022.
Features of AngularJS
Following is the list of features AngularJS has to offer.
1. Full-fledged MVC framework
MVC is a software development design pattern to develop web applications.
It is responsible for maintaining data and is the first level of the design pattern. One should consider it a primitive data type like a boolean, number, or object.
Name describes itself. It is responsible for presenting part of the data to the user in a particular format.
Again name describes itself. It controls the interaction between the model and the view.
2. HTML based user-interface
The UI built in AngularJS is based on HTML. It is one of the popular programming languages which has shorter tags that makes it developer friendly.
POJO model objects offer freedom from adding additional elements like getter and setter needed to bind AngularJS with data sources.
4. Good community support
While choosing a framework for development, one should always look for the availability of support from the community. AngularJS has one of the largest community support as the search engine giant, Google, maintains it.
One of the key aspects of single-page applications is routing, which is nothing but a transition from one view to another. The routing method makes users get an experience if they are interacting with a desktop app.
Advantages Of Angularjs
Following are some of the benefits.
- Parallelly running several components reduces lines of code, so developers like it a lot.
- It increases the overall performance of an application.
- Adding files and creating and debugging apps is no longer a hustle.
- It comes with AngularCLI and Rxjs, enabling applications to exchange data and independent event handling.
- It uses two-way data binding and it makes AngularJS one of the best technologies to work with.
Disadvantages Of Angular Js
Let us look at its limitations.
- It lacks server authentication. Identifying a user through credentials and data access permissions is not available.
- In AngularJS, a particular task can be done in many different ways, so there is no specific way that can be used to optimize the same task.
When To Choose Angular Over React?
AngularJS will be the ideal choice in the below-given situations.
- App development complexity will remain between the low to middle levels.
- You have a team of developers who are well-versed in C#, Java and previous versions of Angular.
- You want a large-scale application that has a number of features.
What is ReactJS?
Features Of React Js
Here is a list of features of ReactJS.
Applications built using ReactJS contain multiple components, and each of the components carries its own logic and controls.
3. One-way data binding of the data
It is observed that one-way data binding gives you better control over the application, and ReactJs follows the same method of one-way data binding.
4. Virtual DOM
Real DOM objects can be represented through virtual DOM objects. If any change happens in a web application, then the entire UI is re-rendered in virtual DOM, and then it will be compared with the previous DOM representation. Once it is done, Real DOM will update only those things which are changed.
It is known for its better performance. Virtual DOM is the reason for its performance. In reactJS, DOM exists in memory, and due to that, component creation does not get written to the DOM. The virtual components will ultimately turn into DOM.
Advantages Of React Js
Following are the benefits of ReactJS.
- The Document Object Model(DOM) of ReactJS is declarative, making it easy to follow and understand the code. UI automatically adjusts when the developer modifies the app's state while interacting with the Dom.
- Developers can test the application that they have built on various devices.
- As per the guidelines of google, web application loading speed matters the most, and ReactJS is a framework that can render web applications way faster than other frameworks.
- Apart from the support of Meta, it is maintained by the communities of developers around the world, which makes ReactJS a go-to framework.
Disadvantages Of React Js
Let us look at its limitations.
- ReactJS is a technology that gets updated now and then, so no proper documentation is available for the developers. Only a brief guide is available, which does not cover a detailed explanation.
- As ReactJS is evolving very fast, it becomes a bottleneck for the developers to relearn new ways of doing things now and then.
- It is not a complete set of tools needed for web development, as only the UI part of the web applications can be created. So developers have to go for another technology to get the work done.
When To Choose React Over Angular?
ReactJS will be the ideal choice in the below-given situations.
- You are working on a project that requires you to create shareable components.
- Personalized app solutions can be delivered as per the requirement with the help of ReactJS.
- If you require an app that has multiple events in it.
Difference Between Reactjs And Angularjs
Now let us look at the key differences between AngularJS and ReactJS.
|AngularJS vs ReactJS comparison|
|Use of libraries||ReactJS needs to be use with other programming libraries.||Angular itself is a complete solution.|
|Learning Curve||Novice programmers can work around it easily.||Angular is not for novice developers.|
|Installation time||Installation time is longer but application development and delivering projects is faster.||Easy to set up but it takes a long time for coding which results in delayed project delivery.|
|Scope-in development||ReactJS offers freedom to choose any library, tool and architecture for the development.||Limited freedom to choose libraries and tools for the development.|
|Companies using||Facebook, Netflix, Pinterest.||Mesh, Wepay and Auto Trader.|
|GitHub Stats||200k stars||85.6k stars|
|Template Info||JSX + J%||HTML + TypeScript|
AngularJS or ReactJS: Which is a Better Choice for Front-end App Developers?
Final thoughts: Angular Js Vs React Js Which Is Better
ReactJS would be the better choice for a novice developer as its learning curve is easy compared to AngularJS. AngularJS should be the choice if a developer needs a comprehensive solution for the front-end development of large-scale projects. In other words, if one is looking for ways to get the job done easily, ReactJS would be the developers' preference, while AngularJS is alone enough for most development needs.
Are you looking to Hire dedicated ReactJS developer or Hire dedicated AngularJS developer? ITaims is the one-stop solution for all types of web development services. Our veteran developers will help you build a responsive and scalable application per your business requirements.
Q.1: How is react different from angular?
Q.2: Is angular better than react?
Yes, Angular is better than react only if one wants to develop enterprise grade applications by incorporating several complex functionalities.
Q.4: Is angular easier than react?
Learning curve of Angular is complex as compared to React.
Q.5: Which is better: React or Angular for beginners?
Beginners should learn React first as it is easier to learn and offers several job opportunities.
Q.6: Should I use react or angular?
It depends upon the software requirements. If software that one is going to build is of enterprise size then Angular is a go to framework otherwise React would be the better chioce.
Q.7: Is youtube built on angular or react?
Though Youtube neither uses angular or react but youtube is using angularJS to build other products like Youtube TV and Youtube app for playstation.